The objectives of the RGPS Alumni Association are three-fold: Firstly, it is to forge enduring ties and community involvement between the school and its former pupils. Secondly, the Alumni seek to pave the way for the fraternity to network and share expertise with the school. Finally, the Alumni strive to foster a proactive concern for the well-being of the school among its members.
Learn About RGPS Alumni Association
RGPS Alumni Association
- RGPS Alumni Association registered on 15 June
- Instituted regular Executive Committee meetings
- Instituted financial accounting procedures
- Established closer working relationship with the school and the Parent Volunteer Group through various projects
- Launched the Character First! Training Programme
- Revised the Alumni Constitution to recruit junior members aged 13 to 17 studying in secondary schools / junior colleges / polytechnics
- Launched the RGPS Alumni Association website
- Spearheaded the physical upgrading of the RGPS Media & Resource Library
- We got on the social media bandwagon and created a closed Facebook group to connect our RGPS AA members.
- Members can get more real time information about the school activities which the AA supports and come forward to volunteer.
- RGPS CARES was coined. Acronym for Circle of Alumnae to Reach-out, Exchange and Support, it represents RGPS AA’s determination to be more connected, more involved and more inclusive.
- This is also the year when we revamped the AA programs and saw greater collaborations with the school management, teachers and the PVG.
- The RGPS AA website and portal were refreshed with more contents and features to improve the overall experience of the members.